Friday 12 June 2015

Hello there!

So after having many long debates with myself on whether or not I should start this blog (debates and thoughts I have been thinking for the past few months) I've finally had the time to sit down and just write. For this particular post I don't exactly know anything I wish to say other than hello! I've finally stepped into the blogging world!

I do have many blogs I hope to start writing up soon and hope that you may enjoy reading them as much as I will enjoy writing them.

This blog will be filled with different aspects of my life that I wish to share with the world. I hope to tell you all about my experiences in life, whether it's travelling, going into the working world, and for me, the most important of all: surviving my final year at university. In the meantime I may throw in a few reviews of books I have read, films I have seen and make up, skincare routines, and beauty products I use. It'll be a mixture of everything.

I will start with a new post tomorrow reviewing a science fiction novel I have just finished - but I will reveal what it is all tomorrow.

Goodbye for now!
Yours, Georgia x


No comments:

Post a Comment